LSP's well-documented fact sheets on various topics are available in PDF format:
31. Dairy Margin Coverage (DMC) Program
30. Why Do MN Farmers Do What They Do?
29. Minnesota Beginning Farmer Tax Credit
28. The Cropping Systems Calculator
27. Including Stewardship in Lease Agreements
26. The Chippewa 10% Project
25. Continuous Living Cover & Clean Water
24. MNsure & ACA: Helpful Hints & Useful Definitions
23. Improving Riparian Areas with Livestock Grazing
22. Frac Sand Mining: A Threat to the Land, People & Communities
21. How U.S. Cities are Using Zoning to Support Urban Ag
20. Pollinators in Peril: Diverse farms can help key beneficial insects.
19. Buying Directly From a Farmer: Consumers can bypass the corporate bottleneck.
18. Atrazine—Alternatives to a Controversial Herbicide: Despite what atrazine's primary manufacturer claims, there are viable ways to raise corn without a total reliance on the herbicide.
17. Syngenta & Atrazine—A Controversial Weed Killer & Agribusiness Come Under Scrutiny: Agribusiness and government have teamed up to block a close examination of the health and environmental impacts of this herbicide.
16. Green Acres—A Key Minnesota Farm & Conservation Program is in Jeopardy: Changes made to Green Acres by the 2008 Legislature threaten farmland in Minnesota and should be repealed.
15. Rural Development & Local Foods: Rural communities are finding that production and consumption of local foods can feed main street economies.
14. Biofuels — Sustainable Energy from the Land: Grain-based ethanol is getting a lot of attention, but biofuels based on perennial plant systems may hold the key to sustainable energy security.
13. Growing Green Fuel: RIM-Clean Energy: How we can jump-start sustainable biofuel production.
12. Farm Bill Support for Beginners: The Beginning Farmer and Rancher Development Program.
11.Racking up the Food Miles: Why the distance between the field and the table is important.
10. Writing a Letter to Your Newspaper: Putting pen to paper can be a powerful media tool.
9. 1 Storm — 2 Outcomes: Why did one field lose a truckload of soil during a heavy rain storm, while just up the road another lost only a bucket's worth?
8. More Farmers on the Land: LSP's Farm Beginnings, Farm Dreams & Journeyperson.
7. How Farms Can Improve Water Quality: Minnesota studies show how working farmland can have a positive impact on water resources.
6. Hydrogen Sulfide & Factory Farms: How a group of rural residents made Minnesota hog factories accountable for the hydrogen sulfide gas they produce.
5. When Manure Hits Water: Large-scale livestock factories are a major threat to water quality in rural America.
4. Hometown Factory Farm Fighting: How rural Minnesotans are using local democracy to control factory livestock operations.
3. Grass-Based Beef & Dairy Production: This innovative system is economically viable and good for the environment.
2. Factory Farming's False Promise: Industrialized ag extracts the wealth of rural communities, leaving behind empty farmsteads and shuttered main streets.
1. Bigger is Not Better: Small-scale family farms are more efficient than their large-scale industrial counterparts.