March 9, 7 am-1 pm
- Christ Lutheran Church on Capitol Hill, 105 University Avenue West, Saint Paul, MN 55103
Google Map »
- RSVP to Sienna Nesser, LSP, 612-722-6377, firstname.lastname@example.org
• 7 a.m.-9 a.m.: Breakfast
• 9 a.m–10 a.m.: Lobby training at the church, after which we will walk over to the Capitol to meet with lawmakers.
To volunteer to help with food preparation, registration or cleaning up, contact LSP's Sienna Nesser at 612-722-6377 or email@example.com. If you would like to run an advertisement in the official Breakfast Program, contact Nesser.
As in the past, “The Best Breakfast in Town” will feature food grown on the farms of LSP members. Over the years, this event has evolved into an excellent opportunity for citizens and legislators to come together over delicious locally produced food to discuss LSP's legislative priorities.
This year our priorities include:
- Keeping local democracy and township rights strong.
- Policy to support young farmers.
- Funding for the Forever Green research initiative at the University of Minnesota.
- Affordable healthcare for all, including a public option.
For questions, call Sienna Nesser at LSP at 612-722-6377 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.