March 9, 7 am-1 pm
- Christ Lutheran Church on Capitol Hill, 105 University Avenue West, Saint Paul, MN 55103
Google Map »
- RSVP to Sienna Nesser, LSP, 612-722-6377, email@example.com
Online registration is no longer available, but we still have plenty of bacon for you! Just bring along $10 to Christ Lutheran Church on the morning of the breakfast and we’ll get you registered when you walk in. If you have any questions, call us at 612-722-6377.
• 7 a.m.-9 a.m.: Breakfast
• 9 a.m–10 a.m.: Lobby training at the church, after which we will walk over to the Capitol to meet with lawmakers.
The 12thannual Land Stewardship Project Family Farm Breakfast and Day at the Capitol is open to the public. The cost is $10 and payable at the door. The meal will be cooked by Birchwood Café’s executive chef, Marshall Paulsen.
To volunteer to help with food preparation, registration or cleaning up, contact LSP's Sienna Nesser at 612-722-6377 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As in the past, “The Best Breakfast in Town” will feature food grown on the farms of LSP members. Over the years, this event has evolved into an excellent opportunity for citizens and legislators to come together over delicious locally produced food to discuss LSP's legislative priorities.
This year our priorities include:
- Keeping local democracy and township rights strong.
- Policy to support beginning farmers.
- Funding for the Forever Green research initiative at the University of Minnesota.
- Affordable healthcare for all, including a public option.
For questions, call Sienna Nesser at LSP at 612-722-6377 or e-mail email@example.com.