February 27, 9:30 am-March 1, 5:30 pm
- Farm Credit Services, 1600 Old Red Trail NW, Mandan, ND 58554
Google Map »
- RSVP to Joshua and Tara Dukart, 701-870-1184, 701-400-0591
This seminar will introduce you to a planning process called Holistic Management. This planning process is used to make everyday decisions. This seminar will help you look outside the box for opportunities that will:
- Improve profitability
- Improve health of land
- Improve health of livestock
- Improve your quality of life
Students will learn how to:
Develop a value-based context to lead your decision-making.
- Match livestock cycles with environmental cycles to optimize production.
- Apply the tools of grazing and animal impact to regenerate the land.
- Plan for a profit every year.
- Learn how to integrate livestock and cover crops into your farm program.
- Empower a management team that is creative and flexible.
- Learn how to create wildlife habitat and manage for grazing 365-days-a-year.
- Use Holistic Management and make decisions that are financially, ecologically and socially sound.
For more information or to register for class contact: