- Macalester College, St. Paul, Minn.
- Event Website »
From the practical steps of starting a home food forest, to the big picture story of how communities can ignite a local food revolution, the speakers at the 1st Transition Town National Gathering will inspire and activate. The gathering is open to the general public.
Choose from 40+ workshops:
- Deep Resilience: Tap into your inner resilience to foster a stronger community.
- Effective Groups: Strategies to help your Transition Town, green team or sustainability group kick into high gear.
- Growing a Local Food and Clean Energy Movement: Success stories around the nation.
- From Meetings to Movement: Creating alliances to get beyond the choir.
- Permaculture: Tools and skills to redesign current ways of living towards resilience, and flourishing.
- Regenerative Economy: Build it local, sustainable and equitable.
See the website for details: www.transitiongathering.org.