January 15, 6:30 pm-8:30 pm
- First Congregational UCC, 224 N. 4th St., Montevideo, MN 56265
Google Map »
- RSVP to Amy Baciagalupo, 320-269-2105, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Land Stewardship Project is committed to improving opportunities for beginning farmers in our communities, as well as supporting racial justice and Native food sovereignty. Join us for a special meeting this Martin Luther King Day entitled: "In the Land of the Dakota: Embracing the Past and Imagining a Just and Sustainable Future."
With Presentations by:
- Samantha Odegard, Tribal Historic Preservation Officer at the Upper Sioux Community, Minnesota
- Scott DeMuth, Organizer at Land Stewardship Project, Montevideo, Minn.
Dessert and coffee will be provided, followed by a conversation to talk about, "How do we achieve a just and sustainable future?"
Please RSVP to LSP's Amy Baciagalupo by calling 320-269-2105 or by e-mailing email@example.com.
- Montevideo Community Meals
- United Church of Christ
- Land Stewardship Project