July 29, 1 pm-5 pm
- Event Website »
- RSVP to Dori Eder, firstname.lastname@example.org, 612-578-4497
The Land Stewardship Project's Farm Dreams class is a four-hour workshop designed to help people clarify what motivates them to farm, get their vision on paper, inventory their strengths and training needs and get perspective from an experienced farmer.
Farm Dreams participants will:
- Assess their resources skills, and motivations for farming.
- Learn about important things to consider when starting to farm.
- Write down their farm vision.
- Develop an educational plan.
- Learn about training opportunities and support networks.
- Talk to an experienced farmer about their path into farming.
Cost: The cost of the workshop is $20 for LSP members and $40 for non-members. Each registration fee covers up to two people per family or farm. For more information and to register, e-mail LSP's Dori Eder. More information on Farm Dreams is here.