September 15, 2018, 9 am-4 pm
- Peace United Church of Christ, 1503 2nd Avenue NE, Rochester, MN 55906
Google Map »
- RSVP to Karen Stettler, LSP, 507-523-3366, email@example.com
This workshop is being sponsored by the Land Stewardship Project and the National Young Farmers Coalition. Accessing land is one of the most complex financial decisions that you will make as a farmer. In this workshop, which is designed for aspiring and early career farmers, we will prepare you to approach your land access journey with confidence.
Please register by Sept. 12 by filling out the online form below or contacting LSP's Karen Stettler at 507-523-3366 or via e-mail.
This workshop is offered at no cost to participants. Lunch and refreshments will be served.
• Engage in participatory goal-setting and financial planning exercises.
• Learn about the programs and resources available to help farmers find and afford farmland.
• Discover new financial planning tools created for farmers, including NYFC’s Finding Farmland Calculator and LSP’s Financial Decision Making Tool.
• Hear directly from farmers about the creative methods they used to secure land tenure.
This event has already taken place.