March 15, 6:30 pm-8 pm
- 2143 185th Street, Fairfield, Iowa 52556
Google Map »
- Event Website »
- RSVP to email@example.com
The Land Stewardship Project's Brian DeVore will be discussing his book, Wildly Successful Farming: Sustainability and the New Agricultural Land Ethic at a potluck and community discussion hosted by the Sustainable Living Coalition, Southeast Iowa Sierra Club and the Southeast Iowa Food Hub. The event will begin at 6:30 p.m., and will be held at the Eco Barn, 2143 185th Street, Fairfield, Iowa 52556. Details are here.
Other Reading Events this Winter & Spring
This is one in a series of Wildly Successful Farming events:
• March 14: Reading at Thomas Saint Angelo Public Library, Cumberland, Wis.
• March 15: Wildly Successful Farming Potluck & Community Discussion, Fairfield, Iowa
• March 16: Presentation at "Leopold & Agriculture Conference," Burlington, Iowa
• March 23: Izaak Walton League of MN 2019 Watershed Summit
• April 10: Reading at the Lingonberry, Decorah, Iowa
• April 11: Presentation at Tallgrass Prairie Center, Cedar Falls, Iowa