February 19, 2015, 1 pm-5 pm
- Discover some differences between “extreme energy” and renewable, clean energy.
- Learn how the Cowboy- Indian Alliance is challenging pipeline threats to sovereign lands.
- Examine the consequences of frac-sand strip-mining, washing, loading/transport in our area.
- Explore the risks associated with moving highly explosive, toxic cargo in “bomb trains.”
- How to reduce silicosis and atmospheric pollution.
For more information, contact Doug Nopar, Lynnea Pfohl, or Johanna Rupprecht in LSP's Lewiston office at 507-523-3366
This event has already taken place.