January 14, 2017
- Rochester, Minn.
- Event Website »
- RSVP to Karen Stettler, LSP, 507-523-3366, email@example.com
• Are you a farm family or landowner thinking about the future of your farm?
• Are you interested in planning for the next generation on your land?
• Do you have a spouse/partner helping to make these decisions? Are you both on the same page?
• Are you ready to begin the planning process but don’t know where to start?
The Land Stewardship Project is offering a Farm Transition Planning Workshop this winter in Rochester, Minn. There will be a chance to network with other farmers at all stages of going through the farm transition planning process. Topics include goal setting and financial planning as well as legal, tax and healthcare implications on farm transition plans. The workshop will be held at the Unitarian Universalist Church Saturdays (Jan. 14, Feb. 11 and March 11). The workshop fee is $150 per family which includes three full day sessions, course materials, and meals.
To register and for more information, contact Karen Stettler at 507-523-3366 or firstname.lastname@example.org.