2019-2021 Journeyperson Course Dates
Journeyperson is a two-year course that runs from 2019 to 2021. Important dates to mark on your calendar:
• October 20, 2019 — Journeyperson application due date. For details, see the application information page. The Journeyperson Course has traditionally filled quickly and is extremely limited in enrollment space. Consider submitting applications early and e-mail LSP's Amy Bacigalupo or call her at 320-269-2105 regarding space before submitting your application.
• Applicants will be notified of acceptance into the program as applications are received and reviewed. There are only six spots available in the 2019-2020 Journeyperson Course, so it is important to get your application and deposit in as soon as possible
Journeyperson retreats in Year 1; location to be determined:
• Saturday, November 2 and Sunday, November 3, 2019: Retreat I (2-Day Retreat)
• Saturday, November 30, and Sunday, December 1: Retreat II (2-Day Retreat)
• Retreat III (1-Day Retreat): Date TBD in January 2020
• Ongoing 2019-2021: Periodic meetings with your assigned financial adviser and production mentor.
For additional information about LSP Farm Beginnings educational opportunities, click on the Farm Beginnings Calendar for a listing of field days and other workshops.