Listed here are Land Stewardship Project podcasts featuring the voices of LSP members, staff and allies who are involved with the Our Minnesota Future initiative. Check out all of our Ear to the Ground podcasts here.
• Episode 211: LSP members talk to candidates for Minnesota governor about what should be prioritized when it comes to farmers, the land and rural communities.
• Episode 213: LSP executive director Mark Schultz describes why it's critical that LSP join forces with other "people's organizations" in our fight for change. (1st in a series on Our Minnesota Future)
• Episode 214: Vegetable producer Laura Frerichs talks about the connection between affordable healthcare, beginning farmers and thriving local economies. (2nd in a series on Our Minnesota Future)
• Episode 215: Jenna Sandoe talks about the opportunities rural communities offer young people like her. (3rd in a series on Our Minnesota Future)
• Episode 216: Veteran CSA farmer John Fisher-Merritt describes how top-notch beginning farmer training, healthy soil, good food and sustainable communities are linked. (4th in a series on Our Minnesota Future)
• Episode 217: Sylvia Luetmer talks about why helping beginning farmers get access to land isn't enough, and how society needs to come to grips with the kind of food system it wants. (5th in a series on Our Minnesota Future)
• Episode 218: Farmer Darrel Mosel talks about what 40 years of concentration in agriculture has done to his community, what gives him hope, and the role immigrants can play in revitalizing rural Minnesota. (6th in a series on Our Minnesota Future)