These Prairie Creek Seed meetings will feature specifics about perennial grasses as well as alfalfa, summer annuals, and cover crops as forages.
Specific topics will include:
- General forage guidelines
- Placement of pasture grasses and blends
- Alfalfa and grasses for hay production
- Warm season and cool season annual forages
- Cover crop options for forage production
- Sauk Centre: Jan. 8, 1:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m., Jitter's Java Cafe, 403 Main St. South
- Franklin: Jan. 9, 8 a.m.-11 a.m., Community Center, 320 2nd Ave. E.
- Wells: Jan 10, 9 a.m.-12 p.m., Community Center, 125 S. Broadway St.
- Lewiston: Jan 28, 1p.m.-4 p.m., Community Center, 75 Rice St.
- South Wayne, Dec. 30, 1 p.m.-4 p.m., Marty's Village Inn, 207 State Rd. 11
- Menasha, Jan. 22, 12 p.m.-3 p.m., Fox Crossing Community Center, 1000 Valley Rd.
- Wisconsin Dells, Jan. 23, 8 a.m.-11 a.m., Chula Vista Resort, 1000 Chula Vista Pkwy.
- Burlington, Feb. 4, 1 p.m.-4 p.m., Veterans Terrace, 589 Milwaukee Ave.
- Kalona, Jan. 2, 9 a.m.-12 p.m., KCTC, 510 B Ave.
- Osceola, Jan. 3, 1 p.m.-4 p.m., Honey Hill, 1400 W. Clay St.
- Bloomfield, Jan 13, 1 p.m.-4 p.m., The Venue, 102 S. Washington St.
- Wall Lake, Jan. 16, 1 p.m.-4 p.m., Community Center, 209 W. 2nd St.
- Cascade, Jan 29, 9 a.m.-12 p.m., PCS Office, 21995 Fillmore Rd.
- West Union, Feb. 6, 1 p.m.-4 p.m., Fayetteville County Fairgrounds, 504 S. Vine St.
- Monmouth, Jan. 30, 1 p.m.-4 p.m., Warren-Henderson Farm Bureau, 1000 N. Main St.
For more information visit www.prairiecreekseed.com or call the office at 563-852-3192.