LSP Field Days/Workshops/Deadlines
• April 10: 100% Healthy Soil & “Kiss the Ground” Documentary Discussion, 10 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
• April 15: Family Farm BYOB(reakfast), 7:30 a.m.-9 a.m.
• April 20: Sharing Stories — Growing Relationships with the Land (part 4), 12 p.m. - 1 p.m. Mark Erickson of Donnelly, Minn., will discuss grass-based beef production and how he persuaded landowners to allow him to convert their land to pasture.
• May 11: Sharing Stories — Growing Relationships with the Land (part 5), 12 p.m. - 1 p.m. Carrie Redden will discuss her efforts converting conventional farmland into pasture for an organic dairy near Chokio, Minn.
• May 19: Sacred Cow Producer/Director Presentation and Q & A, 6 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
• June 1: Sharing Stories — Growing Relationships with the Land (part 6), 12 p.m. - 1 p.m. Ella Robertson and Eric Wana from the Sisseton Wahpeton Oyate near Peaver, S. Dak., will discuss their deep connections to the land, their current projects and practices, and what they hope to pass along to future generations.
• July 24: LSP-CURE Tallgrass Prairie BioBlitz 2021, 8 a.m.-8 p.m., Lac qui Parle State Park, Watson, Minn.
Other Field Days, Workshops & Events