• An online version of the Land Stewardship Letter is here.
• Archived Land Stewardship Letters are here.
• Paper copies are available by contacting Brian DeVore at 612-816-9342 or via e-mail.
Table of Contents
• LSP & Dave Serfling’s Policy Breakthrough
• Manure Methane Indigestion
• Staff Changes
• Want an LSPer to Speak to Your Group?
• LSP Staffers form Union
Policy & Organizing…6
• 2022 MN Legislature Preview
• Let’s Bolster Local Processing in Minnesota
• Drought Stricken Farmers Call for Short Term Help, Long Term Strategies
• Factory Farming Decision a Win in SE MN
• ‘Fighting Factory Farms’ Cohort this Winter
• Fighting Corporate Control in Meat
• The Unpalatability of Food Concentration
• Sign-up for the LSAF Hotlist
• The Wonder of Working with Nature
• Join the Soil Builders’ Network
• Grass-based Meat Marketing Videos
Farm as Natural Habitat…14
• Prairie: To Blitz it is to Appreciate it
• Profile: Making Room for Relationships
• Farm Beginnings & Journeyperson Primer
• Seeking Farmers-Seeking Land Clearinghouse
• Continuing a Stewardship Legacy
• A Common Approach to Acres Accessibility
• One Farm’s Incubator Swim Team
• A Season of Field Days
• Building Community Food Webs
• Sacred Cow
• The Drama of a Rural Community’s Life Cycle
• Membership Questions?
• Showing Up Where it Counts
• MEF Closes Doors
• LSP Fact Sheets
• Get Current with LIVE-WIRE
• In Memory & in Honor