January 24, 10 am-2:15 pm
- Valley Community Presbyterian Church, 3100 Lilac Drive N., Golden Valley, MN 55422
Google Map »
- Event Website »
- RSVP to George Boody, LSP, 612-722-6377, email@example.com
This Land Stewardship Project workshop is designed for farmland owners, retired farm men and women, and those inheriting a farmland investment. Participants will receive a toolkit of resources and ideas for farmland owners, tips for improving communication between owners and renters, and information on the new Minnesota tax credit for selling/renting to beginning farmers. Key discussion points include:
• What is the farmland legacy you will leave for the next generation?
• How do we enhance the productive value of farmland?
• Balancing short-term returns with investing in farmland as a productive asset
• What’s the relationship between soil health, water quality and climate change?
• Creating opportunities for young farmers on the land
To register, please fill out the form below.