August 14, 10 am-3 pm
- West Central Research and Outreach Center, 46352 State Hwy 329, Morris, MN 56267
Google Map »
- Event Website »
- RSVP to Brad Heins, 320-589-1711, ext. 2118, email@example.com
Mark your calendars for WCROC's annual Organic Dairy Day, scheduled for Tuesday, August 14.
- Organic dairy research update
- Dehorning methods for organic calves
- Financial analysis of grazing
- Grazing Kernza
- Solar shading for cows
- Organic Fly control with the use of poultry
- Kernza plots
Registration begins at 9:45 am. Lunch included. Admission is free. For questions or to pre-register, contact Brad Heins at firstname.lastname@example.org.