October 22-24, 2019
The National Farm Viability Conference is geared towards professionals in the fields of farm and food business planning, financial planning, agricultural financing, farmland conservation, agricultural market development, and food hub management. It offers attendees the opportunity to network and learn from industry leaders and other professionals in their fields, develop new knowledge and skills, and tour nearby farms and value-added processing facilities. Our Minnesota hosts — Renewing the Countryside and the MN Department of Agriculture — are collaborating with past conference hosts to draw supporters of agriculture and agribusiness from around the country for this national educational event.
The Land Stewardship Project will help lead a session on transitioning farming operations to the next generation of farmers.
- Accessing Capital for Growth
- Equity and Social Justice in the Food System
- Finance and Business Development
- Food and Farm Marketing and Distribution
- New and Beginning Farmers
- Program Development, Funding and Design
- Succession Planning and Land Transfer