• An online version of the Land Stewardship Letter is here.
• Archived Land Stewardship Letters are here.
• Paper copies are available by contacting Brian DeVore at 612-816-9342 or via e-mail.
Table of Contents
From the Board…3
• LSP Leadership Change
• 2 Decades of Farm Beginnings
• Deep Soils, Shallow Health
• Staff Changes
• In Remembrance: Jo Ann Thomas
Policy & Organizing…8
• Minnesota State Legislative Update
• Healthcare: No More Band-Aids
• 2021 Family Farm Breakfast
• Federal Policy: Climate Smart Demands
• Land Stewardship Action Fund
• LSP’s Long Range Plan
Justice on the Land…14
• Seeing Whiteness in the Food System
• Reawakening Native Farming’s Heritage
Voices From the Land…16
• A Few Words for Water
• A Raw Deal on Farmland
• Seeking Farmers-Seeking Land Clearinghouse
• Farm Transitions Workshops
• The Making of a Successful Landowner
• Conservation Leases
• Farm Transition Tools
• Hybrid Rye & an Ecological
Approach to Farming
• Join the Soil Builders’ Network
• Meditations with Cows
• Unique Ways to Support LSP
• Membership Questions?
• Has Your Address Changed?
• Volunteer for LSP
• T-shirts! Bumper Stickers! Barn Signs!
• Support LSP in Your Workplace
• In Memory & in Honor
• BioBlitz, Soil Health, Farm Beginnings