February 25, 2013, 7 pm-9 pm
- Saint Mary's University, Figulio Recital Hall (page Theatre), 700 Terrace Heights
Winona, MN 55987-1399
Google Map »
- RSVP to Doug Nopar, LSP, 507-523-3366
Mayo Clinic physician Dr. Wayne Feyereisn will discuss issues related to health concerns from silica sand dust and diesel exhaust.
• Likely frac sand truck routes into Winona from mines being considered in Winona, Fillmore and Houston counties.
• The potential concentration of frac sand transport, mining and processing activity within one mile of St. Mary’s University.
• Update on the MN Proppant frac sand facility proposed for St. Charles (if approved, this would be the largest frac sand facility in the U.S.).