Farm Beginnings Collaborative
The Land Stewardship Project is a member of the Farm Beginnings Collaborative (FBC). The FBC is a national alliance of independent regional groups of farmers and farmer-training support organizations working together to promote Farm Beginnings, a farmer training model that is community based, rooted in sustainable principles, and farmer led.
Members of the Collaborative are:
• Angelic Organics Learning Center, Caldonia, Illinois
• Dakota Rural Action, Brookings, South Dakota
• FAARMS, Medina, North Dakota
• Food Works, Carbondale, Illinois
• Hawthorne Valley Place Based Learning Center, Ghent, New York
• Land Stewardship Project, Montevideo, Minnesota
• Maine Organic Farmers and Gardeners, Unity, Maine
• Nebraska Sustainable Agriculture Society, Ceresco, Nebraska
• Organic Growers School, Asheville, North Carolina
• The Land Connection, Champaign, Illinois
For more information on the Farm Beginnings Collaborative, including contact information for FBC members across the country, click here.