• An online version of the Land Stewardship Letter is here.
• Archived Land Stewardship Letters are here.
• Paper copies are available by contacting Brian DeVore at 612-816-9342 or via e-mail.
Table of Contents
• Linking the Arts, People & the Land
• Commodity Ag & Rural Economics
• LSPers Demand Fish Kill Answers
• New LSP Board Members
• LSP Staff Update
• Need an LSP Speaker?
• 40th Anniversary Events
• CSA Farmers: Time to Sign-up
• Get Current with LIVE-WIRE
• LSP Fact Sheet Series
Policy & Organizing…8
• Planks of the 2023 Farm Bill Platform
• Minnesota Food & Farm Campaign
• Ag Census: Stand Up & be Counted
• LSP’s Long Range Plan
• Deep Canvassing’s Deep Impact
• Connect with LSAF
Community Food Systems…12
• LSP Holds Community Food Listening Sessions
• Report: Meat Processing Bottleneck Choking Rural Economies
• Ending the Extractive Economy
• Applications Being Accepted for 2023-2024 Class
• Seeking Farmers-Seeking Land Clearinghouse
• Farm Beginnings Profile: In the Middle of Somewhere
• Are You Dreaming of Farming?
• Farm Beginnings Profile: Solar Powered Land Access
Renting It Out Right…21
• Patchwork Quilt Stewardship
• Building a Regenerative Rental Relationship
• Conservation Leases Toolkit
• Digging Deep: A Season of Knowledge Transfer
• Soil Building by the Numbers
• Join the Soil Builders’ Network
• Braiding Sweetgrass
• The Seed Keeper
• Robin Wall Kimmerer to Speak at LSP 40th Event in January
• Return of the Twin Cities Picnic
• Shop the LSP Store
• Membership Questions?
• In Memory & in Honor