• An online version of the Land Stewardship Letter is here.
• A pdf version is here.
• Online versions of other Land Stewardship Letters are here.
• Paper copies are available by contacting Brian DeVore at 612-722-6377 or via e-mail.
Table of Contents
• Sustainable Vs. Regenerative
• Dennis Johnson’s Deep-Rooted Legacy
• Fake Meat’s False Promise
• Staff Changes
• Driessen Joins LSP Board
Policy & Organizing…8
• Giving Voice to the Needs of Rural Communities
• 2021 Organizing & Social Change Cohort
• Farm Crisis Resources
• Farmers Taking Action on Climate
• Members Speak Out on Soil & Climate
Justice on the Land…12
• Cultural Competency
• LSP’s Vision for the Future
• Rural Voices for Racial Justice Video Series
• Letting Livestock do the Work
• Join the Soil Builders’ Network
• LSP Releases Reports on Soil Health Initiatives
• Summer 2020 Grazing Photo Contest
• Songs of the Soil
• Reaching Out to the Risk-Adverse
• Soil Stats: Good News & Bad News
• An Enigma in Farm Country
• Workshops: Conservation on Rented Land
• Is Farming in Your Future?
• 2021-2022 Farm Beginnings Course
• Seeking Farmers-Seeking Land Clearinghouse
• Winter Farm Transition Workshops
• Perilous Bounty
• Help Reinforce LSP’s Roots of Resilience
• Ways to Support LSP
• Support LSP in Your Workplace
• Membership Questions?
• T-shirts! Bumper Stickers! Calendars!
• In Memory & in Honor
• Meetings & Workshops
2021 CSA Directory…32
• Farmers: Sign-up for the 2021 Directory