November 19, 2019, 6:30 pm-8:30 pm
- Lewiston Community Center, 75 Rice Street, Lewiston, MN 55952
Google Map »
- RSVP to Alex Romano, LSP, 507-523-3366, firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Land Stewardship Project on Tuesday, Nov. 19, at the Lewiston Community Center to talk, listen, and take action on how the farm crisis is affecting you, your neighbors, and your community.
- Hear Minnesota Department of Agriculture Farm Advocate Connie Dykes speak about, "Knowing Your Rights in Difficult Financial Hard Times."
- Review with your neighbors LSP's bold statement on the farm crisis. Hear LSP farmers' solutions for the farm crisis.
- Come together with neighbors to build a solution that works for us.
Registration and soup and sandwich supper starts at 5:45 p.m.
Pre-register with LSP's Alex Romano via e-mail or at 507-523-3366.
For more information, contact LSP farm crisis organizers Paul Sobocinski at 507-430-1509, Tom Nuessmeier at 507-995-3541, or Matt Sheets at 320-766-4395.
Farm Crisis Resources
For telephone numbers, websites, and other resources, check out LSP's "Support During Stressful Times" website.