Rachel Henderson and Anton Ptak’s secondary enterprise could be a boon for farm country pollinators.
(In 2010, Henderson and Ptak were featured on Ear to the Ground soon after they launched their orchard enterprise. Check out episode 78 here.)
• LSP’s Farm Beginnings Course
• LSP’s Journeyperson Course
• LSP’s Grazing & Soil Health web page
• Ear to the Ground 261: Pigs, Pastures & Pollinators
• Mary Dirty Face Farm
• Native Trees and Shrubs for Pollinators
• Midwest Organic and Sustainable Education Service (MOSES)
• Xerces Society for Invertebrate Conservation
You can find LSP Ear to the Ground podcast episodes on Spotify, Stitcher, iTunes, and other podcast platforms.