- RSVP to Elizabeth Makarewicz, LSP, email@example.com
The Land Stewardship Project is putting out an open call to artist members to produce a piece of work in celebration of LSP’s 40th Anniversary, which is just around the corner in 2022.
What are we looking for? One LSP member-artist will be selected to produce a piece of artwork celebrating the mission and work of LSP over the past 40 years. The design will ideally adapt to multiple media formats, including, but not limited to: greeting card design, posters, apparel, etc. We may work with a graphic designer to modify final designs for specific formats. The artist will be compensated a minimum of $500 for their time and creativity. More specific criteria listed below.
Artists should submit proposals by Monday, October 18, at 5 p.m. LSP staff and board members will vote on our favorite design and notify the winner by Nov. 1. The artist will then have four to six weeks to meet with anniversary planning committee members, design, and complete the piece of artwork. Final artwork will be used to promote anniversary activities throughout 2022.
- Artist must be current or former LSP member.
- Proposal may include specific ideas for the art piece, but final design will be made in consultation with and approval by LSP staff/board members.
- Design should be 2-dimensional, accepting a variety of media.
- Submissions should be e-mailed to Elizabeth Makarewicz by Monday, Oct. 18, at 5 p.m. and include the following:
- Name, address, and phone number
- Relationship to LSP
- 3-5 samples of work representing the artist’s style
- (Optional) artwork theme/idea proposal.
We looking forward to seeing your submissions!